Even for the boys in the family long legs can pose a problem. I have seen my dad and brother in hotel beds with their feet hanging off the end for as long as I can remember. And now, the tradition is passed on to Rivers! This is a picture of him in a swaddle blanket that is supposed to contain his arms and his legs.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
The McMeekin Curse...
This is usually a blessing and not a curse, but we McMeekins have some looong legs. Those of you who knew me in high school probably remember the unintentional highwaters I used to wear because I could never find pants long enough. Even now, I am on a constant quest to find inseams that can accomodate the legs along with high heels.
Even for the boys in the family long legs can pose a problem. I have seen my dad and brother in hotel beds with their feet hanging off the end for as long as I can remember. And now, the tradition is passed on to Rivers! This is a picture of him in a swaddle blanket that is supposed to contain his arms and his legs.
Notice the bottom - I had to cut it out because his legs were so long he was kicking the entire swaddle blanket off! Let's just hope those long legs don't include the real McMeekin curse - leg aches!
Even for the boys in the family long legs can pose a problem. I have seen my dad and brother in hotel beds with their feet hanging off the end for as long as I can remember. And now, the tradition is passed on to Rivers! This is a picture of him in a swaddle blanket that is supposed to contain his arms and his legs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment