Utah is famous for its snow. It's often called the best snow on earth, and this winter it's been...absent! The locals have been lamenting for the past few weeks that this is the least snow they have had in years. Everyone who loves to ski and snowboard is bummed. But finally, this morning...
 |
| This much in the valley means lots more on the mountain! Yay! |
 |
| Shannon and I skied by ourselves yesterday - we felt like real Utah girls :) This was pre-snowfall by the way |
 |
| The first thing we had to do was go get Rivers some new snow boots since his foot has already grown two sizes since the time I bought his last pair. He chose a Lightning McQueen light up pair, but really hated wearing them. On the bright side, he said the snow "taste ice cream!" |
 |
| He really perked up when we got to the park and started sledding...now this is getting fun! |
 |
| I love sledding! |
We're so glad the snow finally came and we hope it's here to stay!
No comments:
Post a Comment