Sunday, September 9, 2012

Baby Koch #2!

I have neglected to mention our most exciting news on the blog...we are having another baby! I am 17 weeks (plus a few days) and due on Valentine's Day 2013. We are SO thrilled to be adding to our family, but to be honest, with this whirlwind of a summer I have regularly forgotten that I am pregnant! Well this makes it official :) I thought I would borrow an idea from a blog I like that checks in the with mama-to-be and asks the same questions each time. So here's a photo of me today and my answers below.
 

How far along? 17 Weeks, 3 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 7 pounds gained
Maternity clothes? about half and half. Using the belly band a good bit and leggings are my new best friend
Stretch marks? No but haven't really been looking...yikes!
Sleep: Pretty well except my bladder sometimes can't wait until morning anymore
Best moment this week: Will top three work? 1. hearing the sweet baby's heart beat at my OB appointment 2. feeling more and more movement 3. scheduling the big gender/anatomy ultrasound for Sept 27
Miss Anything? Not having an appetite like a linebacker
Movement: I can feel little pokes and jabs every so often and looking forward to feeling more and more!
Food cravings: SO random for me, but Japanese food! This is usually at the bottom of my list of things to eat, but lately there is nothing I want more than hibachi veggies, fried rice and of course the sauces!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing lately
Have you started to show yet: I'm gonna go with yes. I feel like I have been showing for quite a while but some of my drapey shirts have been hiding it pretty well up until now.
Gender: Find out Sept 27! At first I KNEW it was a girl, and now I think it's a boy. Who knows?
Labor Signs: Having a scheduled c-section this time so I hope this field stays blank the whole time ;)
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I wish I could say happy but I've been pretty moody this week. Poor Shay!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender so we can figure out a name and work on the nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment