Wednesday, October 31, 2012

More Fall Fun

Look who scored a seat on the sideline at Death Valley! Even if he is in the wrong color...

How Rivers looked and I felt after tailgating at Clemson :)

He continues to be thrilled by shopping

In the wrong color again at the Wofford/Furman game! So proud that he is a team doc for Furman, though!

The Blue Lions finish their epic soccer season

Jon and Whit are having a baby...BOY!

Practicing holding a baby...

Picking pumpkins

My belly is almost this big

Cutest pumpkins in the patch!

10 year Wofford Reunion

First "school" picture. I know I'm biased, but I think this is so cute! Rivers LOVES school now by the way. He asks to go on his days off and practically jumps out of the car in the carpool line. So glad he is happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment