
Most of you know that my favorite food in the world is homegrown tomatoes, so it will come as no surprise that this might just be my favorite week – this week the baby is the size of a large heirloom tomato! Baby Koch weighs 8 ½ oz, is 6 inches long, is sprouting hair and may even be able to hear now!
I have been feeling the little peanut moving quite a lot now, and I love it! Shay even felt a pretty good sized kick this week. He/she is especially active when I’m sitting at my computer at work, when I lay down at night, and at the end of my yoga class.
A few days ago we went to the ER for another amateur ultrasound. The last time we went, we thought we had a pretty good idea of the gender of the baby, but now we’re more confused than ever! The baby has grown so much that everything looks pretty crowded in there, so we didn’t get the confirmation we were hoping for. Next week's big ultrasound can’t get here fast enough!
I definitely have a belly now and people have started noticing that I’m pregnant. Our little 4 year old neighbor ran down the driveway with his eyes wide and put his hands on my belly and said “Is there a baby in there?” I said yes, and he said “Why?" I didn't have a good answer for that, so he said "When is it going to pop out?” Well, I guess it's going to pop out this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment