Thursday, July 16, 2009

And there was light....




































What's up? This is Shay again. It's now Thursday and things have going well. Laurie was able to get up much more yesterday. After cleaning up she was ready to get back to a more normal routine, starting with her monogrammed hospital gown. We had a lot of drops ins which are very exciting for us to share our little "big" boy. We also received a lot of wonderful gifts from everyone so I definitely wanted to thank everyone for them. As for Rivers, he is picking up on how to feed like a champ. I just don't want him to get any ideas while I'm holding him. It's a good thing he's not camera shy because the paparazzi have arrived. I have not seen so many pictures since prom with Laurie. Ok, well feeding time is done and I need to help momma get ready. Thanks for checking in. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment