Monday, July 6, 2009

Looks Like We'll Be Waiting a While...


My doctor's visit today went great, but it doesn't look like we're any closer to meeting Rivers! I had the ultrasound, and I got a great 3D picture of his little face. He is estimated to be about 7 lbs, 8 oz right now, and he is measuring normally except for one thing - his head! His body is measuring right at 38/39 weeks, but his head is measuring at 41.5 weeks!!! That does not make me very happy! The girls at the checkout window joked that he probably turned head down because his head was so big he couldn't hold it up anymore :)

My blood pressure, swelling and energy levels have all greatly improved. I'm going back on Thursday for another non stress test to check my blood pressure, so we'll see if there are any new developments. I got the go-ahead from the doctor to be a little less lazy (I was told to basically do nothing for a while to help my blood pressure) so I'm planning on walking a LOT this week to see if I can get our little guy moving.

There is a full moon tomorrow - maybe the lunar pull will jump start something! Hope you all had a happy 4th!

1 comment:

  1. Now I can post comments!!! :) Baby Rivers is such a cutie pie!!! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete