Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ultrasounds







One of the nice things about Shay's job is that he has access to ultrasound machines. We haven't had an "official" ultrasound at my doctor's office since I was 8 weeks, and since my insurance only pays for two and we want to have a good one for the big 20 week ultrasound, we skipped the usual 12 week one at the office. So it's been very nice to have access to a machine!
Even though we're not sure exactly what we're doing, we've gone up to the ER several times when it's slow to take a look at our little peanut. Here are some pictures from the latest trip. It is so fun to see him/her moving all around - especially because until recently I haven't been able to feel much movement. Enjoy these pics courtesy of my own personal amateur ultrasound technician!

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! These pictures are fabulous! You are so lucky that you were able to capture such strong images. Look at his/her arms and hands, what a cutie!!! Before I was pregnant I would look at ultrasound pictures and think, "what the heck am I looking at?" Now I know exactly what I am seeing! Thanks for sharing. Keep the pictures coming! Katie and Steven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I just discovered your blog! I love the pictures! Aren't ultrasounds just amazing? We are so excited for baby Koch!

    ReplyDelete