Monday, March 9, 2009

21 Weeks

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delayed post -- after the big ultrasound I kind of feel like there is not much going on! But, Baby Koch is continuing to grow. I can feel him (like how I said "him" and not "it"?!) kicking and moving a lot more now - I'm sure it's because he is getting bigger and stronger. My sources say he is about the length of a carrot (10.5 inches) and can definitely hear things now.

A couple of exciting things happened this weekend besides the amazing weather. One was that we sold our guest room furniture, so the room is getting closer to being a nursery! A coworker of mine bought the furniture, and Shay and I are contemplating refinishing the floors before we move in any baby furniture. The other fun thing was that Shay's mom took me maternity clothes shopping. My mom took me a few weeks ago, and I've raided Hope and Meg's closets, so between all of those I think I'm finally well stocked in the wardrobe department. Thank you to my wonderful moms and generous friends for helping me figure out maternity style!!

We have our next ultrasound next week to check out the heart chambers, but other than that I think we're just rolling right along! Sorry no belly pics yet, but I'll try to take some and post them later. Trust me, it's getting bigger by the day.

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment