Wednesday, March 18, 2009

23 Weeks...or is it 24...or more?

Shay and I went back to the doctor today for another ultrasound. Last time, the technician couldn't see some specific things she was looking for in the baby's heart, so they had us come back. She found everything she was supposed to find this time, so all is well. The bonus was that we got even more pics - some in 3D! Here are a few of our favorites:
He is still a boy!


Sweet Little Feet


What a flirt already - making a kissy face!



Our baby boy


The ultrasound was really fun today because junior was extra active. I had blueberries for breakfast and apparently he really likes them! He was a wiggle worm the whole time. It was so neat because I could feel him kicking, and then see exactly what he was doing on the screen.

She measured his head, abdomen, legs, etc and I am still measuring ahead of 23 weeks. The due date definitely looks more like July 6-9, and she estimated his weight at 1 lb, 4 oz. Other than that, everything looks great and we are both right on track and doing well.

This week we also got the bedding for the nursery! We have a weird situation going on with the floor in the nursery (we ripped up the carpet and found 3/4 hardwood and 1/4 plywood ???) so I don't have it all together, but here is what it looks like:

It's navy, green and white with little turtles
I think it will look really cute his his green bedroom. I will post another video of baby Koch blowing you all kisses...it just takes a while to get them uploaded. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment