He has been moving and rolling and kicking up a storm, and you can even see my belly move from the outside now. I spend a lot of time staring at my stomach waiting to see it wiggle around - it's very entertaining! Shay has had the last few days off, so we have gotten a good bit done in the baby's room. I've cleaned out the closet and Shay is hard at work adding in organizers, rods, etc. We may even spend this rainy weekend picking out the car seat and other goodies. I can't believe how fast time is flying! Have a great weekend!
Friday, March 27, 2009
March Madness!
He has been moving and rolling and kicking up a storm, and you can even see my belly move from the outside now. I spend a lot of time staring at my stomach waiting to see it wiggle around - it's very entertaining! Shay has had the last few days off, so we have gotten a good bit done in the baby's room. I've cleaned out the closet and Shay is hard at work adding in organizers, rods, etc. We may even spend this rainy weekend picking out the car seat and other goodies. I can't believe how fast time is flying! Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment