Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wedding Weekend!

This past weekend was Jon and Whitney's wedding, and it was the most beautiful, most fun wedding I have ever been to! It was in Charleston, and started with a Friday night party to celebrate Jon's 30th birthday at the Isle of Palms. Saturday we had the rehearsal, Bridal Luncheon, golf for the boys, and a fabulous rehearsal dinner hosted by my parents at Upstairs Rue de Jean. The wedding itself was at the Summeral Chapel at The Citadel, and the reception was at Lowndes Grove Plantation. It was beautiful, and Jon and Whitney couldn't have been happier. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves! We love you Jon, and Whit, we are so happy and excited that you are a part of our family!!

Happy Birthday Jon!


Shay and I at the Rehearsal



The Beautiful Bride!


Me and Baby Koch Getting Ready


Amazing Flowers at the Reception

The Cake

Mr and Mrs McMeekin!

The Gorgeous View

As far as baby news, Baby Koch loved the wedding too - he was jumping around like crazy during the ceremony and the first few songs at the reception. I'm so glad that I'll be able to tell him one day that he was as the wedding!

I also found out that I passed my glucose test with flying colors! Yahoo! I am now 29 weeks and cannot believe there are only 11 more weeks until Baby Koch is here. He is now about 15 inches long and 3 pounds. He will only grow a few more inches before birth, but he will put on lots of weight (as will his mama, I'm sure!) I'm feeling good, although I've noticed that I'm starting to swell...but that's a great excuse for me to put my feet up whenever possible :) The carpet for the nursery has been ordered and is coming soon, so hopefully I'll have nursery pics to post soon. Love you all - have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment