
I have two small updates to share: I tend to forget about these little things, but I was telling my work friends about them and they said "you have to put that on your blog!"
First, we ate lunch at Happy China today and I discovered that Baby Koch is going to be born in the Year of the Ox. As I was reading up on that (on the little chart in the foyer of Happy China), it seems like a great "sign" to be born under. Like Shay, Year of the Ox people are "logical, hard workers, dependable and have an innate ability to achieve great things. They are unswervingly patient, tireless in their work and capable of enduring any amount of hardship without complaint." Now before you all think this little baby is going to be a mini carbon copy of his daddy, the Ox folks also "have a tremendous imagination and unparalleled ability to appreciate beauty." That sounds more like me :) You can read up more on the Ox here!
My other update has to do with food. Everyone always asks if I have weird cravings now that I'm pregnant, and I honestly don't have that many. I am always hungry, but I rarely crave strange foods or combinations of foods. Well, up until this week. For breakfast before work I popped a Kashi blueberry waffle in the toaster oven, then had the brilliant idea to add a slice of cheddar cheese to it. I my mind, I was thinking that I was making my own homemade McGriddle. I ate it and thought it was great! When I shared my creation with everyone else, I got a blank stare and a vague look of disgust. So, I guess that's my first weird craving! I'll let you know if I have any more!
No comments:
Post a Comment