I had a great surprise at work Friday - mom and dad sent me flowers for my first Mother's Day! It was very sweet and they are beautiful! Thank you mom and dad. And Happy Mothers Day to all the mommies-to-be, new mommies and especially my mom and Shay's mom. Sorry everyone, but we have the best moms in the world! :)
I had my latest doctor's appointment 0n Thursday, and everything is going great! I'm measuring at 30 weeks (okay, okay, maybe I should have listened to the doctor and kept my due date a week later) and little baby Koch's heart rate was normal at 153. I will start going to the doctor every two weeks now, which is just more reinforcement that the baby is coming soon!
Laurie - Happy Mother-to-be Day! We hope you have a wonderful day. We wish you all the best in the weeks to come. Welcome to parenthood. Wes, Jen and Gwyn
ReplyDelete