Since my last post a lot has gone on! First, my dear, sweet Greenville friends threw me an absolutely perfect baby shower on Sunday. I had a wonderful time and got such wonderful things! Who knew there were so many cute boy clothes...and even shoes!...out there? Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who hosted and attended. I love you all! Here are some pics:
The beautiful hostesses: Jamie, Lindsey, Meg, Me, Hope, Whitney, Katie and Katie. Believe it or not, there are THREE pregnant girls in this picture, but I think my belly wins the size prize :)
The yummy food and beautiful decorations. The shower was hosted at my good friend Meg's house.
Mommy to be with the grandmommies to be!
We also have made good progress with the nursery. Both of our window treatments are up (navy roman shades and new blinds) pictures are hung and we even found a navy rug for the room. We still have a few things to do, but every day it's getting closer to being complete! Soon all we'll be missing is a baby!
Speaking of baby, little baby Koch FINALLY has a name: Rivers Koch.We still haven't settled on a middle name, but we are just glad that we finally have something to call our sweet boy. We hope you love his name as much as we do!
I went to the doctor today and measured AHEAD of where I'm supposed to be...see, I knew it! I measured 33 weeks, so July 9 is the due date. He is estimated to be about 4 pounds (about the weight of a pineapple) and 17-18 inches long. He is situated diagnoally right now, which is an improvement from completely sideways, but not quite head-down yet. I did find out that the little hard round area I always feel is his little bottom! I feel much better knowing I haven't been poking at his head this whole time. I can feel him all the time now, even when he's not moving or kicking. Just pressing down on my belly I feel little hard places and can feel him. It is wonderful to know that he is right there, growing and getting ready to meet us!
I have my next doctor's appointment in three weeks, and then I'll start going every week until delivery! I cannot believe how fast this is flying by... Hope you are all doing well and enjoying your spring! Lots of love! Laurie
No comments:
Post a Comment