Hi everyone! I had a doctor's appointment this morning and everything is going great. I found out that Rivers is head down and "engaged," which means it's very unlikely that he will flip over to breach, which is great news! All measurements and heartbeats are good, and they said he should be healthy and happy coming into the world from here on out. Music to my ears!

My feet have continued to amaze me at how big they can get - I sometimes think my skin is just going to bust open, but if my belly can stretch I guess my feet can, too! Shay has been very diligent in making me elevate my feet as soon as I get home from work, and he even got two bright blue ice pack wrap things that he straps on my feet for me. This is in addition to the lovely, thick white compression hose that he also got for me: see below. Quite a far cry from the 3 1/2 heels that I used to run around in just a few months ago!

I have big plans this weekend to get some things finished up in the nursery, so I hope to have some updated nursery pics to post soon. We have our eye on a glider that we may pick up this weekend, and we're planning to assemble the bouncer seat, etc. I'm also planning to get all of the baby things washed and ready and I may even start packing my bag for the hospital. Don't I sound ambitious? We'll see how much actually gets done in between foot elevations :)
This week we also got a new toy - a video baby monitor! It is so cool - it works in both light and dark. Of course we tested it out on Lilly and Heidi -- we set it up in the kitchen above their dog bed and got to see what they we up to. I love it! You can even plug it up to the tv so you can watch in on the big screen :) I have doctor's appointments every week now, so I'll have another update on Thursday if not before.
Those look like mine did! :) So sorry!
ReplyDeleteOH Laurie!!! You poor thing (or should I say your poor feet :) Why don't you and Shay come swim this weekend...I'm hoping Mrs. Lee's pool will be ready! Love you friend!
ReplyDelete