Well, I'm 30! After a brief mourning period for my 20s this weekend, the big 3-0 came on Monday, but it wasn't so bad! My sweet, thoughtful, wonderful husband got my family and friends together for dinner at Takosushi to celebrate the milestone. Let's just say that after opening my gifts, I am about to enjoy some serious shopping! :) You all know me too well! Now the festivities continue - stay tuned for posts on our little man's FIRST BIRTHDAY! I love all the excitement, by my goodness, two big milestones within two days is a bit overwhelming!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
My 30th Birthday!
Well, I'm 30! After a brief mourning period for my 20s this weekend, the big 3-0 came on Monday, but it wasn't so bad! My sweet, thoughtful, wonderful husband got my family and friends together for dinner at Takosushi to celebrate the milestone. Let's just say that after opening my gifts, I am about to enjoy some serious shopping! :) You all know me too well! Now the festivities continue - stay tuned for posts on our little man's FIRST BIRTHDAY! I love all the excitement, by my goodness, two big milestones within two days is a bit overwhelming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday, Laurie! Your recent posts are wonderful...thanks for the updates on Rivers! Such a man on the move! And Happy B-day to him as well. A big week, huh?
ReplyDelete